Dig-iTALY-iLL-13Dig-iTALY-iLL-13

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Saviors of the Princess 2 Saviors of the Princess 2

boring

these movies with sprites and corny stories with emperors and all this other bullshit are corny im voting for 0 everytime i see a movie with sprite.. they are cheap. as cheep as stick figures. you're just stealing someone elses work so whatever

Voltage responds:

You see, you don't understand the story line. I'm not going to go over the page upon page of this information... it has nothing to do with an emperor either, actually I was aiming for more explosions and guns and all that future crap you guys like, but some people like the past-like story line. And dur they are as cheap as stick figures only they have color and some of that junk... no I did not, I invented the saviors of the princess and I edited it so I went from n00b to... well, non-n00b-but-still settling in... the sprites I agree on, stealing, but I did give them credit, so no I did not steal or take or whatever without permission.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

great

I'm not going to bother going into details this flash was flawless and well thought out. A role model for all other flash shorts. I tip my hat.

Dreaming. Dreaming.

creative

creative work none the less and an original message regardless what other chumps think... good job

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

toober is an f'n moron

listen first off about the movie reginold isn't that funny the way he talks is really annoying. he speaks slow and doesnt pronounce things correctly which seems to take away from what little humor there is here... I mean I've watched all of these things and I havent fucking giggled or smirked in the slightest bit. invent a new character do something ... its a good idea I guess but its too fucking boring, slow, and not funny.

As for you toober i am gonna "flame" you f'n moron... just cause your republican it doesnt mean you have to support Goerge W. Bush alright...hold on im gonna try to be serious and think for a moment OK DONE! he's lowered taxes for all social class... the largest tax break for rich people like himself and his chum there heart attack man. I dont know where your from probably arizona or something but im from upstate NY and a fucken major corporation closes a factory here almost every fucking month and thousands of people lose jobs...WHY? because the economy is shitty because these places are getting the shit taxed out of them. why ? because we have the biggest defecit we have ever had in U.S. history and where is all our fucking tax money GOING?!?!! to send our citizens to die in a shithole country that we didnt even fucking find weapons of mass destruction in. THANKS A LOT you just ruined my night your there are so many negatives that cancel all of the stupid half false posatives that you mentioned. trust me the cons for outwiegh the pro's we will feel the effects of GOERGE DUBYA BUSHS fucked up presidency for a long time... and at least clinton was fucking liked somewhat around the world in the global eye... how do you think goerge bush is viewed in the eyes of foriegn countries leaders...??? ahhh forget it you probably think they love him....

our government fucking sucks i dont care what anyone says its fucking corrupt and we dont know the half of what goes. i may live hear but it doesnt mean im american, kind of like sitting at the dinner table and not eating supper...

The sbc trio. The sbc trio.

thats

Qaut said it all. you should suck dirty chode

confuscious say man with smelly finger have smelly butt you have smelly finger

Sniper Short Sniper Short

Authors Summary Realistic

it was short. It was pointless. But i liked it... and like everyone else says you should make a longer movie with the same type of animation.

Pube muppet collection 2 Pube muppet collection 2

Pube Clocks

Well where should i begin... lets start off with the o’ so "funny" pube muppet. First of all you should spend more time on that awful looking thing. If your character looked funny and had a body it would surely do better then the floating pixilated Kermit head. Hmm the pubes maybe would have been funny if they were drawn on an anatomically correct Kermit the frog on his crotch (your frog doesn’t have a crotch…you would expect a “pube muppet” to have a pube infested crotch… that’s funny) The spastic pencil squabbles behind the low quality picture was just as impressive as it was funny (that’s an insult). Every single scene was the same which in some cases could be funny, but in the almighty improved pube muppet 2’s case it was just boring it sent me reaching towards my good friend ALT+F4. A real voice would have been nice also something that the human race could understand. Last time I checked we were all humans not robots and the Clock Crew pretty much killed any chance of that obnoxious robotic voice being funny ever again. The concept is funny…and has potential… I think its worthy of someone else with some artistic skill and some flash know how to play around with… work on your stuff try to prove me wrong that would be cool until then BLAM!

LollypopClock responds: